It’s that most wonderful time of the year again – you know, the season that kicks off with one of the most popular holidays ever, ushering in all the other the cold weather holidays – HALLOWEEN!
While we normally have a Halloween show, this year we thought we’d try something different and combine our Halloween and Christmas shows into one BIG rockin’ event to kick off the holiday shopping season!
Yes, we know Halloween is October 31, but to people like us, EVERY DAY IS HALLOWEEN, thus the name of this show!
With that being said, here are 10 reasons you NEED to come to our Fall 2017 Show!!!
- DOOR PRIZES! – We are so excited to announce that we will be giving away some pretty cool stuff at LEAST once an hour, maybe even more! EVERYONE who attends gets a door prize ticket! Winner must be present to win.
- Over 60 vendors with unique and awesome merchandise you won’t easily find in stores! – Most of the vendors at PRFM Lorain are independent artisans who handcraft original items like clothing, jewelry, bath and body products, decor, and SO much more. The rest of our vendors stock quality collectibles, toys, vintage items, comic books, action figures, and other items you won’t find readily available in big box stores!
- Tattoos! – We have a NEW Tattoo Shop in Lorain joining us – that’s right, TIME TO COME AND PLAN SOME INK! Burning River Tattoo will be in the house selling gift certificates, showing off their work, doing consultations, and more! Sorry kiddos, no live ink this time.
- Music! – We are super stoked to welcome back local DJ Jimbo Float to the PRFM Lorain floor! In addition to Jimbo playing a vast variety of punk, 80’s, 90’s, and rock tunes, we are also excited to welcome Mad Scene Quartet, who will be singing over at the Midwest Best Grooming Co. table for a bit during the show!
- Meet new and interesting people from all over the Northeast Ohio area – Feel the need to meet some different, interesting, and like-minded people? PRFM Lorain is the place to be! Perhaps your new best friend will be someone walking around or even one of the vendors at PRFM Lorain. It’s also a great place to finally meet up with Facebook friends you haven’t met in person yet OR see people you haven’t seen in a while! 😉
- #ShopLocal and support local artisans and indie businesses – Attending PRFM Lorain keeps your hard-earned money where it belongs – in the community, and away from corporate Big Box Store greed! You’ll be helping crafters, artisans, and indie businesses fuel their dreams and create more items for the public. Who wants cheap, plastic and mass-produced crap from China? Not us!
- Give back to the community while helping out Lorain County LGBTQ+ Allies & Task Force – Not only are you keeping money flowing in the community by shopping at PRFM Lorain, but you’re also giving back by attending! A portion of door profits is going to help Lorain County LGBTQ+! Take a few minutes to check them out and see what they are all about!
- Eat some great food at our NOSH PIT – Once again, we have TWO food trucks for you to get your grub on! Come hungry or work up an appetite while shopping and get some delicious food from Flamingo Jacks and Little Piggy Food Truck!
- SWAG BAGS! – Those wonderful swag bags people line up for at every show – the first 100 adults through the door get a FREE PRFM Lorain Swag Bag filled with coupons, buttons, stickers, goodies, and info from vendors and businesses around Northeast Ohio!
- Kickstart the holiday shopping season! – Get a fun-filled and unique jump start on your holiday shopping with all of the PRFM Lorain vendors! We cannot wait to see you!
BONUS REASON!! If you’re one of the first 100 to get a swag bag, you’re also going to get not one, not two, but THREE tickets for our first door prize drawing! Why three? To celebrate our THIRD ANNUAL Holiday Show!!! Not one of the 100? No worries, if you arrive in the first hour you’ll get TWO tickets! After 1pm, everyone gets one ticket.
Who knows, we might even draw more than one door prize that first hour… maybe we’ll draw THREE!!!
Be sure to make it out on Saturday, November 4 from noon til 6 pm and get your punk rock shopping experience on!
There’s something for EVERYONE at Punk Rock Flea Market Lorain!